Cultural Centre Akustiikka considers people with disabilities, e.g., as follows:
- An assistant or support person can always attend the performances free of charge.
- Our premises have an accessible entrance.
- Our premises have signs in plain language.
- Our premises have accessible restroom facilities.
- Our stand includes wheelchair places.
- Our premises are equipped with an induction loop.
- The entire staff is committed to serving our disabled customers in the best possible way.
- Accessible parking is available in the vicinity of the facilities.
We primarily aim to keep the seats at the left-hand edge of the balcony (3 first seats of each row) for people with hyperosmia (hypersensitivity to smells).
Seat numbers per row:
We kindly request that anyone sitting in the vicinity of these seats avoids the use of strong scents and perfumes.
Akustiikka’s accessible toilet is a scent-free facility. Unscented cleaning detergents and soaps are used in the premises.